Hi and welcome to The Priority Method blog!
There is a vicious circle at play here………….
I know how scary anxiety can be………. It’s terrifying sometimes when you can’t get your thoughts and fears under control, it feels like the scariest thing in the world! The problem with seeking help is that in itself it brings up those anxious feelings doesn’t it?
The what if questions……………..
As your brain starts running away at 100 miles an hour with the ‘what if?’ questions the thoughts of feeling better get over taken:
- What if I never get over this?
- What if nobody can help me?
- What if I suffer from this forever?
- What if I don’t like the person helping me?
- What if they say they can’t help me?
- What if it doesn’t work?
- What if I do recover……….. what’s next?
- What if I do recover……….. what does it feel like?
- What if I do recover……….. what if I can’t handle it?
- What if…………….
- What if…………….
And the circle keeps running…………
All of a sudden the thought of getting help and starting on the road to recovery has been removed and you’re in the middle on an anxiety attack again! This is anxiety in a nutshell, a stimulus leads to questions and thoughts and they lead in to a circle of fear and panic.
How to put an end to that cycle…………
The first thing to do is start using and practicing the Seven (7) Second Solution that I have written about in one of my previous blogs (if you haven’t read that one then click here to read it now!)
One of the keys to the Seven (7) Second Solution is to have an action to take after it and the following action will add to the move towards ending the anxiety vicious circle. Finding out if someone can help you is key to you trusting them and breaking the circle and the easiest way is to talk to someone for free, get to understand them and how they can help you, ask them all the questions you want to ask and come away with a plan of how to start feeling better every day.
For this reason I’m offering you this…………..
I offer a no-cost (yep, free!) 30 minute anxiety breakthrough consultation so that you can talk to me and ask me any questions, I can understand you and how anxiety affects you and then together we can build a plan of how you can start feeling better and get on the road to recovery. There’s no obligation at the end of it and I won’t pressure you in any way. This is simply a chat between 2 people with the goal of helping you to start feeling better.
Click the picture above to book your free appointment with me now, you’ll be taken to my online calendar and from there you can select a time that I’m free and that suits you!
Why is at no-cost?
There are a couple of reasons why I offer this for free, please allow me to explain:
- I know how scary it can be to talk to someone you don’t know, paying to do that and possibly wasting your money just doesn’t work! So talking to me for free so that you can understand if we can work together is the only way forwards.
- The anxious feeling about seeking help can often bring up the question of money so offering a consultation for free takes away that question and gives you a greater drive to get in touch.
- Finally, I have made my life about helping others to recovery from anxiety and other anxiety related conditions. I’ve been there and suffered so I know how it feels and I don’t like the thought of others suffering like that, If starting the process with a free, no obligation consultation encourages you to get in touch and start the process then I am helping you!
7…6…5…4…3…2…1… take the action……………..
I’ve made this as easy as possible so that I can take away those anxious feelings and allow you to start the process………… just to be clear – it’s free, there’s no obligation to take on anything else, there’s no pressure from me and you’ll end the call with a plan on how to start on the road to recovery from anxiety – I can’t be fairer than that can I????
Click the photo below to book your appointment now!
I look forward to speaking to you soon.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post.